Saturday, July 18, 2009

After Institute and Settling In...





Two post in one day! I have a lot of catching up to do. Well institute is over and I am sad, but happy. I have moved into my new apartment and bought a brand new car. You can see the pictures above. I am still trying to figure out how to make the pictures upload perfectly and not in the hot mess you see right now.

Anyway, I love my apartment! It is perfect and is exactly what I wanted. My car is amazing and I am just happy to have one. You really cannot get around in Atlanta without a vehicle. I have no furniture, but that will come soon enough. I have a pool, fitness center (I go everyday now!), and a gated parking garage. I pay a good amount per month, but it is worth it.

I am settling in quite nicely too. I went and switched my driver's license, so now I am a real Georgia resident. I changed my address for all my bills, bank cards, magazines, etc. Tomorrow I am going to go visit a church so I can find my church home. That is something that has been missing from life. Before college, I was very involved in the church, but never found one in Ithaca. I am sure I will not have a problem here in Atlanta! I am really excited too, because I think that having a church family will really be good for me.

Well I have to run, but I will really try and post more often. Check out the pictures of my car and apartment!

1 comment:

  1. Cornell, you're apartment looks great. Good Luck! looks like you're doing good already

    ReplyDelete